Biographical Sketch of First Lady Cassandra Gullage
Lady Cassandra Gullage was born September 29, 1963 to Gloria and Jeffie Calhoun. She was reared in St. Charles Parish and is a graduate of Detrehan High School. Lady Gullage became born again and baptized at an early age at the Nineveh Baptist Church by the Late Pastor Wilker Neal. She is the esteemed First Lady of the Greater Mount Calvary Church. She is the wife of Pastor Terry Gullage, Sr.
Lady Gullage received her bachelor's degree in social work from Southern University at New Orleans. She is currently a student at the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. She combines her skill in social work along with her gift of encouragement to help uplift the Saints of God.
Lady Gullage is a very quiet, humble soul, however; when she speaks, words of wisdom pour out. She is recognized for her invaluable sincerity and truth. Her wisdom and fortitude as a woman, mother, and wife is a consistent encouragement to the body of Christ. She serves as the Facilitator of the GMC Sisters in the Spirit Women's Ministry. She has hosted many conferences along with Pastor Gullage.
Lady Gullage is a true woman of God, a committed wife in love and in ministry to Pastor Terry Gullage, Sr. and a loving mother of two sons, Sedrick and Terry, Jr. She stands as a mother figure to many others, and the grandmother of two beautiful grandchildren.
Lady Gullage is truly a vivid example of a Virtuous Woman. The Greater Mount Calvary Church is blessed to have her as their Leading Lady.
At the start of the ministry, worship services were held at the Marrero Housing Authority and Bible Study at Pastor Mason’s home. Within the same year, the church moved services to 1429 Mansfield St., where they stayed for two years. By 1990, the ministry had purchased a house in the Lincolnshire Subdivision, with the intent to convert it into a sanctuary; however,
SEND US AN EMAIL
1600 Westwood Dr. • Marrero, LA 70072
the members saw that the house was unsuitable and sold it. Believing God for another facility, a committee was formed for the purpose of finding land to build a new place of worship. Four years later, the church purchased 4 lots on Sayres Dr., and built our current sanctuary.
By 1998, the church was completed and ministering to the surrounding community. In 2001, God called Pastor Mason home from labor to reward, after which time the church went into prayer for new leadership. By January 2002, God had answered... READ MORE