At the start of the ministry, worship services were held at the Marrero Housing Authority and Bible Study at Pastor Mason’s home. Within the same year, the church moved services to 1429 Mansfield St., where they stayed for two years. By 1990, the ministry had purchased a house in the Lincolnshire Subdivision, with the intent to convert it into a sanctuary; however,
SEND US AN EMAIL
1600 Westwood Dr. • Marrero, LA 70072
the members saw that the house was unsuitable and sold it. Believing God for another facility, a committee was formed for the purpose of finding land to build a new place of worship. Four years later, the church purchased 4 lots on Sayres Dr., and built our current sanctuary.
By 1998, the church was completed and ministering to the surrounding community. In 2001, God called Pastor Mason home from labor to reward, after which time the church went into prayer for new leadership. By January 2002, God had answered... READ MORE